- ACE CEO leads an independent evaluation team for the Evaluation of UNICEF Work for Children in Cities on behalf of the UNICEF Evaluation Office in New York.
- ACE writes a concept paper on Child Protection in Urban Settings to inform UNICEF's new Child Protection Strategic Plan.
- In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Action for Children's Environments (ACE) and IPA India, in close consultation with IPA World, has decided to postpone the International Play Association Conference 2020.
- ACE is facilitating and presenting in several workshops at the World Urban Forum 9 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Children and Youth Assembly on Feb 7, Placemaking Sandbox Studio on Feb 9, and Shaping Healthy Cities for and With Children on Feb 11, 2018.
- ACE hosted a conclave on 'Children and Youth for Safer Cities' on December 7 and 8, 2017 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi in partnership with UNICEF, SEEDS, CDSA, GEAG, and NIUA. The two day conclave focused on exploring prospects to leverage existing policy, practice and legal instruments to build a roadmap for Urban Resilience with strong participation of children and youth in planning and action. Event Images
BREAKING NEWS: 6 WEEKS OF WEBINARS IN NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2020 FROM CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS.
The 21st IPA Triennial World Conference on the theme of Play and Resilience has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, till we can physically meet in Jaipur, the conference organizers-Action for Children's Environments (ACE) and International Play Association (IPA)-India in collaboration with IPA-World and UNICEF are pleased to announce 6 weeks of webinars on a key theme of the conference by contextualizing it for the present time: Making Cities Child-friendly in the post pandemic world: Play and Public Place.
This is a ticketed event with limited available spaces.
How we help children
create safe, resilient, inclusive and child friendly environments.